NewWorldButNotQuite
Добре дошли!
Jon Lajoie a.k.a MC Vagina Welcome
NewWorldButNotQuite
Добре дошли!
Jon Lajoie a.k.a MC Vagina Welcome
NewWorldButNotQuite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewWorldButNotQuite

Imagine a world without Light Yagami

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход
Много съжалявам за забавянето но нямах интернет и всичко което бях приготвил бе загубено...промените все пак ще бъдат осъществени утре...много съжалявам

Jon Lajoie a.k.a MC Vagina

Go down 
2 posters
АвторСъобщение
Jon Lajoie

Jon Lajoie

Брой мнения : 5
Местожителство : Сейнт-Хюберт

Jon Lajoie a.k.a MC Vagina Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Jon Lajoie a.k.a MC Vagina   Jon Lajoie a.k.a MC Vagina Icon_minitimeНед Сеп 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Lajoie first became popular through the music video "Everyday Normal Guy", in which he, in ironic contrast to typical rappers, sings about his bland, run-of-the-mill daily activities and his peaceful nature. Many of Lajoie's other videos, including The Bastard Breaks Up, "2 Girls 1 Cup Song", "Show Me Your Genitals", "Sunday Afternoon", and "High as Fuck", also became popular. Two of his music videos have developed into three-part series: "Everyday Normal Guy" was followed by "Everyday Normal Guy 2" and "Everyday Normal Crew"; "Show Me Your Genitals" was followed by "Show Me Your Genitals 2: E=MC Vagina" and"I Kill People" (under the alias MC Vagina). His videos have received millions of views on several Internet websites ("Show Me Your Genitals" currently has over 18 million views on YouTube).

Most recently, Lajoie has released music videos for his songs "Alone in the Universe" (a style parody of Coldplay), "Michael Jackson is Dead" (a criticism of those who hated Jackson until his death) and "Radio Friendly Song".

Lajoie's songs are often parodies of everyday things, such as stay-at-home dads, pathetic attempts at having sexual intercourse with girls, and doing chores on Sunday afternoons. His commercial parodies advertise undesirable products like "pedophile beards" and "rapist glasses" or mundane human behaviour such as breathing and "not giving a fuck".

A common source of humour in Lajoie's videos is the appearance of his friend Steve, a man with a thick beard who doesn't speak often, except to say the line, "You want some of this, bitch?" In "Everyday Normal Crew", Steve refuses to say it until Lajoie pays him. In the same video, Lajoie claims that Steve will "probably have a heart attack sometime soon".

Lajoie's videos have also portrayed him as a fan of the Montreal Canadiens, especially in the video Canadiens vs. Flyers in which he saves a woman being harassed by a man wearing a Philadelphia Flyers T-shirt. At the end of the video, Lajoie refers to Carey Price as "Jesus" Price.

During a radio interview with Christiane Charette for Première Chaîne,[1] Lajoie stated that Will Ferrell and Adam McKay (head writer at Saturday Night Live for five years), part owners of Funny or Die, admitted to being big fans of his work during his trip to Los Angeles, where he had a chance to meet McKay.
[edit] You Want Some of This?

Lajoie released his debut album You Want Some of This? on January 30, 2009, under Normal Guy Productions. It features all of his songs from his YouTube sketches released up to that point plus additional new tracks.
Върнете се в началото Go down
Каел Аджакс
Високо ниво/Админ
Високо ниво/Админ
Каел Аджакс

Брой мнения : 261

Jon Lajoie a.k.a MC Vagina Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Jon Lajoie a.k.a MC Vagina   Jon Lajoie a.k.a MC Vagina Icon_minitimeНед Сеп 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Одобрен си...
Върнете се в началото Go down

Jon Lajoie a.k.a MC Vagina
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
NewWorldButNotQuite :: Начало :: Създаване на герой-
Идете на: